1.3

Carpartclinic in Houston Texas is a sham!They claim they are a used parts supply house located at 1321 Upland Drive Houston Texas.

But in reality. There is only a PO Box there. If you go to their web address, www.carpartclinic.com

It shows a warehouse full of used car parts, a dedicated staff and there is nothing there.

I paid them $5,500 for a diesel motor back in December last year. Andy was the salesperson.

He said he had to order the motor from Australia. It would take 45 days. After 6 broken promised delivery dates and 4 months, I told them to cancel the order and give me my money back for failure to deliver my product. They told me that the motor was lost in shipment.

In April they told me that they had found the motor and it was shipping to me. A motor showed up but it was not the motor I ordered. I found out that carpartclinic had ordered a junk motor from a wrecking yard for $250 and sent it to me. It was not a diesel motor but a gas half block that was a useless boat anchor.

They were trying to defraud me of my money.

This company is not to be trusted.Please do not use this company for any reason.

This reviewer shared experience about "never got product" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $5500. The author is overall dissatisfied with Car Part Clinic. The most disappointing about delivery service from Car Part Clinic was no these guys are to be avoided Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Car Part Clinic.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Equipment category for more informed decision or compare Car Part Clinic to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Car Part Clinic?

Comments